Let us give you a ride! We will take you from the port (Přístav) to the hotel for free on our shuttle bus.
Important: Dear guests, due to the Run Tour 2020 race, the Hrázní street (route form parking under Santon up to the restaurant Princezna) will be closed on Saturday, 11th July 2020 from 7.00 to 18.00. Please use route through Kníničky during the closure and pay attention when turning to the hotel parking – traffic will be controlled by the organizer.
Hotel bus will operate from 7.00 to 18.00 (including) through an alternative route via Rozdrojovice to the stop U Zoologické zahrady 2. It will stop at the hotel at the upper parking exit. The bus will operate according to the timetable, however slight delays may occur due to the alternative route.
Thank you for understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Maximus Resort hotel team
Search for connections and timetables of trams number 1 and 11, bus 54 and night bus number N98 to the stop Přístaviště and back on-line here.
- Go through the tunnel and follow the route to the town of Svitavy.
- Turn right after 1.5 km and follow the directions to the town district of Bystrc and the Brno Dam.
- You will reach an intersection with traffic lights after 3 km (with a Uni Hobby DIY store to your right).
- You can continue straight, or turn right (you will get to the hotel either way).
VIA THE DISTRICT OF KNÍNIČKY
(PREFERRED OPTION IN WINTER)
TO THE RIGHT AT THE INTERSECTION
- Turn left immediately after the intersection and follow the main road past the Uni Hobby DIY en route to Kníničky
- Drive through the village of Kníničky and turn left at the end of it, as though en route to the village of Rozdrojovice.
- Turn left after 1 km (after you pass the Atlantis Hotel).
- When you reach an intersection, turn left; the hotel and entrance to its parking lot will be to your left.
VIA THE PORT AT THE BRNO DAM
STRAIGHT AT THE INTERSECTION
- After 200 meters, on top of a hill, turn right and continue straight towards the port (Přístaviště).
- Cross the dam and continue (the water is to your left) for some 1.5 km along Hrázní street. The Maximus Resort Hotel should be to your right, while the tennis clubhouse of the Tennis Club Maximus will be to your left.