- There will be a towel and sheets available, which are washed in a professional laundry according to hygienic standards.
- Please arrive at the reception in a respirator.
- It will be necessary to prove yourself with a negative antigen test a maximum of 3 days old, or a PCR test a maximum of 7 days old (performed at official sampling sites).
- We also accept confirmation from the employer about a negative antigen test performed not more than 72 hours ago.
- A negative test is not required for clients with a certificate of completed vaccination (at least 14 days must have elapsed since the last dose) and also for clients who have experienced laboratory-confirmed Covid-19 disease in the last 90 days, have finished their isolation period and show no signs of disease.
- The masseuse team will operate in the respirator.
- The entire area will be properly disinfected, cleaned and prepared under strict hygienic conditions before and after your visit.
- The hotel shuttle bus will not be open, so please take your own car or on foot.
- Do you have a gift voucher for a wellness package and would you like to use a massage from it now? Possible. After the massage, we will return the voucher with the remaining services (private whirlpool and saunas), which you will be able to use the moment we open again.
We monitor all other conditions of safe operation and will update them if necessary.
Massage opening hours:
Mon – Sun 9: 00–22: 00
We look forward to you!